The JACS Directorate offered and promoted a range of health and wellbeing activities and initiatives throughout the reporting period.
- helping injured workers to participate in the ACT Government early intervention physiotherapy program
- access to employee psychological support programs and services including, the ACTPS EAP, peer support and the Respect, Equity and Diversity (RED) Contact Officer network
- access to gymnasium and equipment for Emergency Services Agency (ESA) and ACT Corrective Services (ACTCS) employees
- reasonable adjustments and ergonomic programs
- participation of 938 employees and volunteers in an influenza vaccination program administered by the ACT Ambulance Service and ACT Pharmacy Guild
- During the ongoing pandemic, the Directorates continued to focus on supporting the mental health and wellbeing of employees and volunteers
- supporting 339 employees with $33 575.56 of financial assistance to access wellbeing programs, engage in health promotion activities and purchase sporting equipment.