The ACT Criminal Justice Statistical Profile (the Profile) is a historical series of crime data that is compiled twice a year.
The profile contains data from the following agencies:
- ACT Policing
- ACT Ambulance Service
- Canberra and Calvary Hospitals’ Emergency Departments
- ACT Sobering Up Shelter
- Domestic Violence Crisis Service
- Restorative Justice Unit
- ACT Magistrates Court
- Supreme Court of the ACT
- Access Canberra
- Office of Children, Youth and Family Support, Community Services Directorate
- ACT Corrective Services
- Galambany ‘Circle Sentencing’ Court, and
- Victim Support ACT.
The Profile provides Government, community agencies and the public data on varying levels of crime in the ACT and criminal justice system response to crime.
In addition to the Profile there are other sources of ACT criminal justice data, including ACT Policing’s Crime statistics, the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the Australian Institute of Criminology.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to email alerts about releases of the Profile send an email with your name, preferred email address and organisation to CrimStatsProfile@act.gov.au
Criminal Justice Statistical Profile – June 2019
- Summary tables and charts on selected data are provided in the June 2019 Key Highlights Summary
- Spreadsheets of the tables are available in the June 2019 Data Tables
- More information on the Profile is provided in the June 2019 Statement of Purpose and Explanatory Notes
Criminal Justice Statistical Profile - June 2018
- Summary tables and charts on selected data are provided in the June 2018 Key Highlights Summary.
- Spreadsheets of the tables are available in the June 2018 Data Tables.
- More information on the Profile is provided in the June 2018 Statement of Purpose and Explanatory Notes.
Previous releases of the Profile are available dating back to March 2006 can be found on the ACT Criminal Justice Statistical Profile past issues page.
Details on the consultation and review conducted in 2013 are available on the ACT Criminal Justice Statistical Profile 2013 Consultation Review page.